Return & Cancellation Policy
At Centr, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their online purchases. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within the first 15 days of the date listed on the purchase invoice with the following guidelines and exceptions: *Sale Items* and *Items that have been mishandled, damaged or altered beyond reason*.
Please include a copy of your original invoice mailed with the order along with a brief explanation for the return. Doing so will allow for a prompt refund while helping us to improve our products and services offered to you. All returned items must be sent in the original container. Please carefully repack the merchandise in its original packaging; ship prepaid and insured to the following address:
255 Airport Cir Suite 101
Corona, CA 92880
All shipping and handling charges on returned merchandise will be at the customer’s expense unless other arrangements have already been authorized. There may be a 20% (percent) restocking fee. If the product is not in its original packaging there will be a 30% (percent) repackaging fee.
Order Cancellation information missing
Centr App Cancellation
- Log into your account at Centr.com and click the menu icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Settings > Subscription.
- Click 'cancel subscription' at the bottom of the page.
Click here to go straight there now.
- On your iOS device, head into the settings app and click your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Enter into your Apple ID settings.
- Click subscriptions > Centr > Cancel Subscription.
- You can find additional details on how to cancel your Apple subscription here.
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store.
- Check to ensure you are signed into the correct Google Account.
- Tap the menu > Subscriptions > Centr > Cancel subscription.
- You can find additional details on how to cancel your Android subscription here.
Please note, the Centr app is a subscription-based program. By cancelling your subscription you will no longer have access to any content once your subscription has expired.